As the first stop in your journey to a better, healthier you, primary care is the center of everything we do – after all it’s one of the most important aspects of being – and staying – healthy and in good condition! Whether you’re looking for guidance and support, preventative measures to remain healthy and active or you are seeking a specialist, we’re here for you. We provide primary care which is completely patient-centered, using our medical expertise coupled with a modern, caring approach.
Our clinics are staffed with highly trained, passionate and top quality health care professionals, offering a wide range of services. We aim to provide you the best healthcare possible, combining attentive, holistic care with modern solutions and technology, because we want you feeling your best for optimal long-term health.
Medical Weight Loss
One of the most important aspects of living a healthy lifestyle is achieving and maintaining the correct weight for you. Our personalized weight loss plans include helping you to balance your diet, alongside carefully planned physical exercise.
Medical weight loss is related to developing healthy habits surrounding food and exercise, in order to avoid a return to your former weight. While fad diets may be effective in the short-term, in the long-term they are unsustainable and even damaging to your body.
Our medical weight loss plan includes:
- Discussing healthy, balanced diets,
- Balancing your healthy eating diet with the right physical activity for you, to help you achieve and maintain your desired weight,
- Adjusting your eating habits with you, in order to develop health, life-long habits – this can include counseling to help you change your diet,
- Discussing unhealthy lifestyle additions to avoid, including alcohol.
Mental health issues are one of the biggest areas of need in American society, as well as the least treated or openly discussed. If you’ve struggled with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder or anger management in the past or have recently developed any of these issues, it’s time to speak to a dedicated medical health care professional.
Our mental health outpatient programs consist of a high-quality, strength-based approach, with a focus on our counselor’s wide-ranging expertise in treating a number of issues, including:
- Stress and anxiety management,
- Couples and family counseling,
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy,
- Trauma and recovery,
- Mood disorders
And more. We seek to maximize the emotional wellness of our patients, increasing empowerment and self-worth by treating the underlying mental health issue, and working to prevent a recurrence of symptoms with a nurturing, constructive approach.
Whether you are worried about yourself or a loved one, taking those first steps to seek independence from addiction of any type is tough to do alone. With our addiction recovery program, we teach you and support you in regaining control over your life.
We do this in several ways: discussing the importance of a balanced lifestyle, learning from your experiences and with practical self management and other self-recovery tools.
Our team of highly-qualified behavioral healthcare experts work to create a personalized treatment program for you, using a variety of methods, including:
- Individual counseling,
- Group counseling,
- Substance abuse education,
- Mental health therapy for co-occurring disorders, including stress and anxiety, trauma, depression and other mood disorders,
- Medication (if applicable) to eliminate cravings or withdrawals, in cases such as alcohol, drug and other chemical dependencies,
- Relapse prevention
And more. Whether you or a loved one are seeking help, we are here for every addiction recovery-related issue and support. Read More